As we’re watching this situation evolve we want to make sure we’re keeping customer service and responsiveness at the forefront of all that we do. Our team transitioned to a remote work force over the weekend and have been working hard to manage all of the incoming requests to help our clients make the same move. I’m happy to report that so far we’re managing this quite well. We’re still answering most calls in under 30 seconds and responding to all tickets under 30 minutes so I’m proud of the team thus far.
To help explain our process and our points of focus during this transition we’ve prepared a short video that you can find here. Feel free to send this to anyone on your team that might find benefit in it.
The general theme of this situation is that we are responsible for balancing the security of your network and information against maintaining operational capabilities of your team. We have a process in place to review each request to be sure we’re helping to minimize the risks that are inherent with a large scale change in operations like this.
A reminder that on Wednesday March 18th at 1pm we’ll be hosting a remote working webinar to discuss the options and considerations as you weigh your options. To register please fill in this form: http://bit.ly/tier3webinar
To help our team manage all of these requests we are asking that you help expedite the process by collecting this information in advance:
- Which users may need remote access and which computer do they normally use?
- For each user please identify which applications and data sources they need access to
- Confirm if each user has an
appropriate device at home to use
- Will they use a company device
- If they are using a personal device will it remain “un-managed” for the duration of this remote work arrangement
- Which users need access to a printer or scanner while they’re working remotely and do they have a device to use?
- Will you be using video and chat applications to connect with your staff and do they have the appropriate camera, headset or microphone?
- Confirm that all users adhere to company computer use policy while using their home device.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, we will be working as hard as possible to make sure everyone gets a prompt response to their questions and concerns.
Thanks again for clicking play. Stay safe, we look forward to chatting with you soon.